Be the first to like this
In 2016, fifteen associations participated in the first benchmark indices to better understand how relationship strength affects the ability to improve engagement withnon-US members and customers through empirical data. Over 8,000 members and customers responded. In 2017, many of those same associations plus others will add thousands of US members and customers to this database which will focus solely on US aspects of engagement.
This Engagement Index community is a collaboration between MCI and its research partner FairControl and many of these US associations as we seek answers to the most critical questions impacting reinvention:
• How strong is the current relationship with members and customers?
• What is impacting for good or bad the quality of these relationships?
• What resources deliver the most value and impact engagement the most?
• How relevant is the value proposition to the needs of members and customers?
• What levels of engagement are there and how do members and customers fit into this model?