Be the first to like this
Flashback: Remember the days when PR was measured by the total number of press releases, media clips and briefings? How about having to plead with your product management team to release something before the news dried up? Oh, and you might even recall that begging for coverage was tolerated. Back then, public relations was media relations.
Fast forward to today where the media landscape is dramatically different. Fewer reporters are working at the newspaper. New channels have emerged. New influencers of bloggers are taking control of the conversation and they hold more clout than some traditional reporters. Today, PR pros are taking on a new role and approach to adapt and evolve their strategy.
And your opportunities are limitless. PR is no longer relegated to drafting press releases and bylined articles. Today, PR pros support business goals, connect and support customers, amplify demand-generation efforts, and take social listening to a whole new level to move the company’s brand forward.
Cindy Kim will outline five killer strategies to help you make an impact that goes beyond just PR based on real-world lessons.
In this session, you will learn:
• How to use social media to build and connect influencers
• How to utilize social in your PR efforts in real time
• How to integrate social into your demand-gen program and outreach
• How to integrate social into your events to amplify voice and reach
• How to build listening mechanisms to support and energize your community