Ticketing System, Travel Software, Travel Agency Software, Travel Agent Software
Travel Ticketing System - http://www.provab.com/travel-software.html
Ticketing system in travel technology means an online booking system to search and book, flights, hotels, transfers, sightseeing and holiday packages. Travel ticketing system supports immediate booking and request management (*which is called queuing up), both the models. Ticketing system also refers to travel software (travel agency software), which are widely used by global travel management companies.
A ticketing system / travel agent software is online system to store & to retrieve travel related contents. The data may come from the ticketing system's database or it may come from the GDS Systems -- Global Distribution Systems or the third party suppliers. Ticketing system may process the transactions related to flights, accommodations, transfers, cars, cruise and other travel related services. There are three kinds of ticketing systems, which are most widely used today.
• Ticketing System connected to GDS
• Ticketing System connected to Third Party Suppliers
• CRS based Ticketing System
A ticketing system / travel software, while issuing any ticket connects to primary flights / hotels / cars data to find real time availability and pricing. Once the availability is confirmed, users can proceed to make payment to confirm the booking. This whole process is automated and end users get the booking confirmation / PNR or voucher in no-time after making the payment. Below are distinct advantages of travel ticketing system / travel agency software.
• Round o clock availability, improved sales and great client satisfaction.
• Fully automated system, and thus saves alot of time of end users.
• PNR / Vouchers are generated immediately.
• Comprehensive backend with markup module, currency module, report module and user DB.