• It is known as the change of the climate as
reference to the historical climate in a
global or regional scale.
• These changes are due to different
weather scales as well as the
meteorological parameters: temperature,
atmospheric pressure, rainfalls, haziness,
Climate change has two phenomenon
• GREENHOUSE EFFECT
• GLOBAL WARMING
• Global Warming is a name used to refer to
the phenomena of the increase of the
medium global temperature of the oceans
and the earthly atmosphere.
• Greenhouse effect is the phenomena because of
some gases, that are the components of the earthly
atmosphere, have some of its energy that the planetary
surface send out for having been warmed by the solar
• It affects to every planetary rocks with atmosphere.
• this phenomena avoids that the received energy comes
back inmediately to the space, producing a similar effect
to the view in a greenhouse.
• In the Solar System the planets that have greenhouse
are Venus, Earth and Mars.
• The results of the climate change are:
• 1. Increase of the earthly temperature.
• 2. Changes on the snow source, ice and frozen
• 5. Endangered species of different kinds of flora
• 4. Increase of the frequency and intensity of the
extreme meterological phenomena.
• 6. Effects over agriculture and forest
• 7. Impacts over the human health.
• THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN
DEVELOPED BY ALEJANDRO, ALÍN
AND MIQUEL OF SIXTH GRADE.
• WE HOPE YOU LIKE IT.