Facebook PM Talks:
How To Crack The PM Interview
/Productschool @ProductSchool /ProductmanagementSF
- Enterprise Product Manager at
- 17+ years of Senior level Product
Management and Product Marketing
- Background in Enterprise Software
Consulting & Web Production
• Tell me about your background…
• How do you measure success of product x?
• Product x usage is down, what to do next?
• Pick a product we have and tell me a feature we should
build next, why?
• What’s more important, number of users or engagement
of the users you have?
• You build a new feature which is getting adoption but
cannibalizing the core product, now what?
• What would be your process for prioritizing
features on your roadmap
• Tell me about a product that is well designed
• Members on a product team have different
priorities, how do you balance those often
• You have a few ideas about a single product
feature, what do you do?
• Tell me about a time when you….
• Be personable
• Speak slowly
• Ensure you have the customer needs in mind
• Prepare really thoughtful questions for them
• Don’t talk disparagingly of a former company or manager
• Research who you are meeting with
• Sell yourself
• Practice! Take those interviews periodically to hone your skills
Rsvp On Eventbrite
Nov 16: 10X Problem Solving with
Nov 30: Ask Me Anything with Netflix’s
Senior Product Manager
Weeknights: November 29
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Weekends: December 3
Saturdays: 9:30am – 3:30pm