MBA -1st yr- B
Let’s know the EXPANSION
• P –Political
• E – Economical
• S – Social
• T –Technological
• L –Legal
• E- Environmental
What is PESTLE Analysis?
• A PESTEL analysis - framework or tool used by
marketers to analyse -monitor the macro-
environmental factors that have an impact on
an organisation. The result of which is used to
identify threats and weaknesses which is used
in a SWOT analysis.
Why we need PESTAL Analysis??????
• A PEST analysis helps you to consider what
external influences are important and the
extent to which any changes are significant for
the future of your organisation.
• Changes in your business environment can
create great opportunities for your
organization and cause significant threats.
OK Buddies. Let’s c the current updates.
FAST ! FAST !! FAST!!!
• Article 1 : Research and Markets: PESTLE
Analysis of India 2014
– service sector 63%.
– Wholesale and retail trade contributes 23%
– financial institution and real estate contributes
– Indian economy is likely to grow to $3.09 trillion
at the current price by 2019.
• Article 2:Lucintel’s PESTLE Analysis of Spain:
Economy is Estimated to Reach $1.42 Trillion
– Euro zone crisis
– high fiscal deficit are expected to maintain their
adverse effect on Spain’s economic growth,
leading to a slow growth rate over the next five
• Article 3:Global Biochar Market - Industry
Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends
and Forecast 2014 – 2020
– Transparency Market Research
– identify the potentials and growth of biochar
– report include: technology, feedstock, application