Abuse Custom Reports
1. Set “Dimension” to “Keyword”
2. Set “Sub Dimension” to desired time frame
Reports to Run
• Bounce rate
• Goal completions
• Goal abandonment funnels
• Average time on site
• Revenue (products and/or ads)
with Landing Pages
• Find out the keywords speciﬁc pages are already getting trafﬁc
• Are the keywords you are targeting sending trafﬁc to the right
• Are those visits converting?
• Learn more at the LunaMetrics blog: http://kl.am/lunakw
PPC Testing - For Clicks
• Step 1: Identify potential keywords to target on each page (as many as
• Step 2: Identify conversion points and ensure they are setup
• Step 3: Setup broad match campaigns that direct trafﬁc to each
speciﬁc page on your site
• You should also consider running ads on Adwords Content
• Step 4: Analyze the data
PPC Testing - No Clicks
• Goal: spend very little and still collect data
• Use “exact match” and “phrase match” campaigns
• What you’ll get: more accurate impression numbers for the speciﬁc
keywords you are considering targeting
• Tip: Make sure to run a Campaign Report with Impression Share IS
and Exact Match IS for better accuracy
• Gives you % of times your ad was shown vs overall impression
• When conducting user tests, ask these questions:
• How would you describe what this site sells?
• What would you be looking for if you came to this site?
• Have you ever been involved in a zombie attack?
• What other products/services do you think this site might sell?
• How would you describe this product/service to a friend?
• What would you expect to ﬁnd on this particular page?