• To facilitate the liquor lovers with service of
free liquor home delivery, right at there door
steps so as to make the lifestyle comfortable
and make there events memorable and
USP OF THE CONCEPT
PRODUCTS ARE NOT UNIQUE BUT OUR SERVICES ARE UNIQUE
OF ITS KIND BECAUSE NO COMPANY PROVIDES AS SUCH UNIQUE
SERVICE RIGHT AT THE DOORSTEP.
GOOD FOR OLD AGE PEOPLE AND LADIES AS THEY AVOID TO
GO TO PURCHASE LIQUOR FROM MARKET.
SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ABOVE Rs. 1000 AT FREE OF COST.
THIS SERVICES CAN ALSO BE USED AS A GIFT OPTION.
• 1.5 crore sales per day in Delhi
• 3.5 lakh cases are sold per day
• 300DTTDC outlets in new Delhi
• 30 private outlets
• Delhi government earn 900 crore through
• Growth of liquor industry is 35-40%
• 21dry days in Delhi
• Need to get registered under Delhi shops and
• Need to get registered under partnership act
• Logo registration
• 500 sq feet space area for each outlet
• Need to follow the dry days close
• Bound to sell under l-53
• Time to book order from 10 am to 10 pm
Marketing and sales
Co branding with major
liquor brands like-
• Bacardi – Martine
• Gemini distillers
• Radico khaitan LTD
• Glow sign
• Direct mailing
• Pop ups
• Discount coupon on sale of more than Rs 2500
• Gift vouchers in the festive seasons
• Membership cards
• Discount on local brands
• Company itself supply liquor to our
• As per the needs it will be further delivered to
the concerned outlets
• Quick & Prompt services
• Can be purchased from other outlets if
• Computerized receipt generation
• Order taken on phones with full address
• Confirmed to the clients
• Computerized receipt generated
• Handed over to delivery boy with all
• Delivery made within normal approaching
• Acknowledgement received
• Long term goals
• Planned to associate with Chadda group
• To come up with other outlets in Delhi and
other parts the country
• Online service offering
• In the coming 10 years
• To establish our own distillery
• Along with to be in in the market as dominos
and pizza hut are famous for their fast delivery
same for the liquor field
• To come up with bars and pubs
• TOTAL MONEY TO BE INVESTED IS Rs. 50
• EACH PARTNER GIVE US Rs.10 LACS.
• Rs.20 LACS LOAN TAKEN FROM BANK.
• RENT IN ADVANCE FOR TWO OUTLETS AND ONE GODOWN IS Rs.90,000.
• Rs. 20 LACS FOR INVENTARY (20/2 =10 LACS PER OUTLET)
• Rs. 2 LACS FOR LICENCE.
• Rs. 2 LACS FOR RENOVATION OF OUTLETS.
• Rs. 1 LAC FOR DOWNPAYMENT OF VEHICLES.
• RS. 80,000 FOR COMPUTERS.
• Rs 2 LACS FOR MARKETING.
• Rs.1 LACS FOR FREEZERS.
• Rs. 10 LACS FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR GOVERNMENT.
• Rs. 1 LAC FOR SOFTWARE.
• Rs. 5 LAC IN BANK ACCOUNT.
• Rs. 430000 (Contingency fund)
• TOTAL COST =Rs.50,00,000.
Operational cost per day (in Rs)
• Salary of 4 delivery boys @1200
• Salary of 2 employees at outlets @700
• Salary of 2 employees in warehouse@ 500
• Salary of accountants@ 500
• Salary of inventory managers @500
• petrol of 4 vehicles @1600
• Security person at warehouse @200
• Other miscellaneous expenses @3000
• Rent of 2 outlets & warehouse @3000
• Expenses in corporate office @1200
• Sum total =Rs.12200/-
Revenue generated per day
• Each outlet sales =Rs.75000/- per day
• Profit margin 15%
• Profit 22500 from 2 outlets(excluding taxes
and operations cost)
• Total profit per month 675000
Profit Generated per month excluding
• Gross profit=Rs.675000/-
• Total expenses incurred =Rs.366000/-
• PBT (675000 – 366000)
• PBT = Rs.309000/-
• After tax payments @12.5% profit generated is
• Repayment of loans Rs 40000/- per month @ 12
% at the bank
• Profit after repayment of loans Rs 230375/-