2. ABOUT NIVEA
Nivea is a germen personal care brand.
That specializes in skin- and body-care brand that is owned by the
Hamburg based company Beiersdorf Global AG
The company was founded on March 28, 1882
Now nivea has completed its 100 years
3. • To create awareness about the brand
from Facebook app store .
• They make Designed gift wrapping incorporated with image of
recipient and sender from his Facebook account.
4. • Media developed an online advertising campaign using its
own Ad Frames platform
• Full-screen takeover concepts on specific targeted sites with
the appropriate age/gender demographic.
• Men products displayed around a video of the current,
television ad, along with an invitation to visit the Facebook
• The takeover concept created an engaging environment for
consumers, and provided many opportunities for interaction
with the range of products
HOW THEY PROMOTE THEMSELF
5. SEGMENTATION , TARGETING AND POSITIONING
• THEY SEGMENT THERE MARKET ACCORDING TO DEMOGRAPHIC SEGMENTATON AND PSYCOLOGICAL
• THEY TARGET WOMEN IN THE FESTIVAL OF CHRISTMAS.
• THEY POSITION THEMSELVES IN THE MIND OF PUBLIC AS THE BRAND THAT SATISFY YOUR ALL THE NEED AND
GIVES YOU MAXIMUM SATISFACTION AND EXPERIENCE AS THEY SHOWN IN THERE PACKAGING POLICY.
6. THE FACEBOOK PAGE AND SOME TELEVISION ADS.
7. SWOT ANALYSIS
• NIVEA FOR MEN WAS THE UK MARKET LEADING
MALE FACIAL SKINCARE BRAND WHICH GAVE IT
STRONG BRAND RECOGNITION.
• THE COMPANY HAS SOUND A FINANCIAL BASE
SO IT HAD THE RESOURCE TO PUT TOGETHER
A STRONG MARKETING CAMPAIGN.
• NIVEA FOR MEN HAD SEEN AN INCREASE IN THE
SCALE OF MALE SKINCARE PRODUCT AND IT
WANTED A GREATER SHARE OF THIS MARKET.
• THE COMPANY WANTED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
CHANGING SOCIAL ATTITUDE,MENS ARE BECOMING
MORE OPEN , OR CENTENLY LESS RESISTANCE,TO
FACIAL SKINCARE PRODUCT.
• WAS ITS MARKET RESERCH UP TO DATE
• WAS THE PRODUCT RANGE IS STILL RELEVANT
FOR THE TARGET AUDIENCE.
• CONSUMER WERE BECOMING MORE
KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PRICE CONCIOUS.
• THE COMPETITORS ENTERING IN THE MARKET.
9. SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS
THE CLICK ON
PAGES OF NIVEA
THEIR SALE IN
10. • The key to success of this short online ad campaign was the ability
to show a gallery of all the Nivea For Men products together through
Say Media's Ad Frames browser takeover full-screen concept,
which drove up the click-to-site rate.
• The large range of options created a 'window shopping' effect
delivering plenty of choice for the targeted female consumers,
allowing them to make informed buying decisions.
. Create awareness about the product and their specifications