Presented by :
Prashanth – 160113733163
• What is Amazon Go ?
• Why did they build Amazon Go?
• What do we need to get started ?
• How does it work ?
• Ready to be tracked at the grocery store?
• Future scope
Amazon Go is the first supermarket, which manages
without registration kiosks or self-service funds and is
operated by Amazon .
What is Amazon Go?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout
required. Thus created the world’s most advanced
shopping technology so we never have to wait in line.
Why did they build Amazon Go?
What if we could create a shopping experience
with no lines and no checkout? Customers no
need to carry any baskets or trolly’s and it is
“Just Walk Out Shopping”.
What do we need to get started?
• Amazon account
• A supported smartphone
• Amazon Go app
How does Amazon Go work?
The checkout-free shopping experience is made
possible by the same types of technologies used
in self-driving cars:
• computer vision
• sensor fusion
• deep learning.
Ready to be tracked at the grocery store?
The new Amazon Go store logs customers
in when we walk through the door, knows
instantly when we pick an item up from the shelf .
• Amazon Go is currently open to Amazon
employees in their Beta program in Seattle.
• At the beginning of 2017 the business is also to be
opened to other customers.
• The future of this technology has sparked interest
among consumers, and could become a game-
changer for brick-and-mortar retailers.
• This special series explores the evolving
relationship between humans and machines,
examining the ways that robots, artificial
intelligence and automation are impacting our
work and lives.
• we could see Amazon Go storefront play an
instrumental role in Just Walk Out technology.
• This technology could solve the perennial
problem of retail theft, because even if you walk
out stealing an item out of a store, you will still be