43804 Central Station Drive,
• Over 18 years of experience in Client/Server Technologies, Oracle ERP Applications and
development of business applications using Oracle and related tools.
• For last 11 years involved in different projects in US Coast Guard and worked in different
capacities. Participated in Designing, Development, Implementation and production support.
• Reviewed Technical and Functional documents as part of support team and suggested
necessary functional and technical specification changes as required.
• Solid success in identifying problem areas, troubleshooting solutions and meeting project
goals, while ensuring no downtime or drop in productivity.
• Consistently recognized by peers as a team player. Trained Users in different Oracle Modules
and developed User documentation on the functional specs of the application tasks.
• Worked extensively in different Modules like General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Parables,
Cash Management and Accounts Receivables.
• Good understanding of Modules like Federal Administration, Budget Execution, I Procurement, I
Supplier, Order Entry, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, AOL and System
Client: DHS (United States Coast Guard)
CACI, Ashburn, VA. Feb '14 – Till Date
SCI, Chesapeake, VA. May ’13 – Jan ‘14
Unisys Corp, Chesapeake, VA. May ’04 – April ‘13
Role: Implementation, Design, Development and Production support of R 12.2.4 and 11.5.10.
• Conducted workshop for requirements gathering of employee conversion/Interface. Created
functional and technical design documents for employees, employees as suppliers and banks
related to these suppliers.
• Conducted requirements gathering sessions for PRISM / CLM conversion process. Analyzed
the CIMS conversion process, prepared technical and functional design documents, LOE
(level of effort) for both functional, technical documentation and code objects.
• Designed and developed CLM Conversion processes for DNDO to convert the legacy data
into Oracle R12.2.4.
• RICE (Reporting, Implementation, Customization, Enhancement) for Oracle Financial Release
• US Coast Guard on Quarterly basis has to report DHS their open obligations to track their
budgets. Since they have multiple sources for entering purchase order like FPD, PO and
other legacy systems. It was difficult for the management to report their open obligations.
Analyzed the data sources like FPD, WINS and CAS systems and designed OOVA process to
track all their open obligations.
• Designed and developed a process to reconcile Coast Guard PO sub-ledger with General
Ledger on monthly basis before books are closed.
• Reviewed Technical and Functional specifications and recommended necessary functional
and Technical changes to the FPD Purchasing process.
• Presented iProcurement module to CG management to demonstrate iProcurement as a
good alternative to FPD system. Demonstrated our team of how iProcurement is tightly
integrated with Oracle Financials to track budgets and other purchasing related information
and avoid the weaknesses of current FPD system.
• Recommended several alternative methods and procedures to fix the issues with in the
Purchasing module and developed concurrent processes to automate the system. Involved
in critical purchasing module issues and recommended alternatives and solutions to issues.
• Fixed day today issues with the FPD system which involved Java code. Made changes to the
Java Code in the FPD system and provided the updated compiled version to deploy into the
• Developed several PLSQL procedures to automate the manual processes within purchasing
module. This has saved lot of man hours which was invested on routine jobs.
• Designed and Developed HR employee conversion/Interface process. The employees
created were converted into suppliers and all the related banks for the suppliers are
converted or created based on the requirement.
• Involved in designing, setup and configuration of Organization structure with Chart of
Accounts, Calendar and currency .
• Designed and developed Document Suspense Procedures to track all the Suspense
Balances and match them based on certain criteria to clear the suspense balances. This
process has brought down US Coast Guard suspense items from several millions to
• Good Understanding of Sub-Ledger Accounting(SLA).
• Designed and Developed several tools to track the Document Suspense items based on
Aging criteria, All Cleared items, All Open items etc. These reports are very helpful to the
management and the operations team at Coast Guard to monitor and track the Suspense
items and take necessary action on time to clear all the suspense items, which is essential for
Audit Success. By using these tools, the Coast Guard management was able to reduce the
suspense items considerably.
• Designed and developed a procedure for Coast Guard to track all the records, which are
missing while interfaced from legacy systems to Oracle Applications, and alert the Systems
people to take necessary action to bring these missing records into Oracle Applications
• Developed Several PL/SQL procedures to extract key information requested by the Auditor’s
at Coast Guard Finance Center. Some of the important extracts include Tran’s tab, which
shows Legacy Transaction Codes VS USSGL TC Codes, and all the General Ledger accounts,
Schedule types associated to these Transaction Codes and display these in a tabular format.
• Developed Abnormal Balances Report for operations to track all the Abnormal Balances to
analyze and fix if necessary.
• Developed several pl/sql packages, Forms, Reports as part of fixing issues to avoid day today
scripts which involved lot of resources from top management to CM system. This has
reduced time taken to fix the issues for the team.
• Developed several FSG reports in General Ledger.
• Worked across Modules like General Ledger, Purchasing, Budget Execution, Federal
Administrator, FPD, CIMS and Fixed Assets.
• Created test scripts for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) in TE040 documentation with
detailed testing of all the above modules Involved in development of RICE components as
per business requirement
Environment: Oracle Applications Rel. 12.2.4,12.1.1, 11i (11.5.10), (11.5.9), 9i, 10i,11i
SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, SQL Navigator, UNIX SunOS 5.8, Windows XP.
Client: Estee Lauder Inc. NY.
Nobel Networks, NJ. Mar ’01 to Apr ’04.
Oracle Financial Consultant.
Role: Development and Production Support. Basing on the new requirements and
enhancements, Develop and test the programs, reports etc and provide Technical support
for the Oracle Applications 11i.
• Enabled Audit Trail for PO_Vendors and PO_Vendor_Sites_all Tables to track who is
changing those tables .
• Developed a Flexfield Report which takes the Parent Flexfield as parameter and returns all
the child fields related to that Flexfield..
• Fixed bugs in Customer Interface which brings customer information into oracle applications
from third party feeder systems.
• Fixed bugs in Auto Invoice Interface Program which brings Invoice information from Main
Environment: Oracle Applications Rel. 11i (11.5.7), (188.8.131.52), SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, UNIX SunOS
5.8, Windows XP.
Client: Sterilite Corporation, Townsend, MA.
Role: Involved in Development of Several Reports using Reports 6i as per Client’s Business
• Customized the Invoice Print New Invoices Report to Sterilite Print New Invoices Report. Lot
of new functionality was added to the report as per business requirement. Security features
were also added to regulate the users, so that user’s in one organization could not be able to
access/print the invoices of the other organization. The text report was converted into a
Post Script Report.
• Customized the Customer Statement Report. The text report was changed into a Post Script
Report and new functionality was added as per the client/user’s requests.
Environment: Oracle Applications Rel. 11i (11.5.7), 8i (184.108.40.206), SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL,
Developer2000 Rel .6i (6.0.8) (Forms & Reports), UNIX SunOS 5.8, Windows 2000.
Client: TMP Worldwide, NY.
Role: As a part of Strong 15 Member team Involved in different Global Projects in different
Modules Like GL, AR, AP and FA in Oracle Applications 11.5.7. The projects include:
• Designed and developed General Ledger Interface programs for Australian and UK projects
to bring feeder System data from Purchasing Accruals, Sales Accruals, and Sales Deferrals to
Oracle General Ledger.
• Wrote AR Invoice Interface and Conversion programs for UK Adcomm’s.
• Prepared the Duplicate Vendors Report with same Address.
• Wrote the Vendor Conversion program for US project. Customized Cost Detail and Summary
Report to track the assets basing on the Location for the Australian project.
• Customized different forms using Custom.pll and prepared new lookup forms for Interface
program’s to derive source system to oracle values.
• Involved in migration project from 11.5.1 to 11.5.7 Wrote inbound and outbound extracts to
sync data With SPOT system to the Global System.
• Modified UNIX Shell scripts to call all the interface programs.
Environment : Sun Soloris8.0. Oracle Applications 11.5.7, Secure FX.
Client: Lincoln Electric Company, OH.
Micro Solve, IL. Apr '98 – Feb '01
Oracle Financial Consultant,
Role: Involved in functional & technical design like preparing Data Mapping, Technical Flow
diagram and wrote several PL/SQL procedures, functions and SQL*Load Programs to
convert data into a flat file and this data is transferred into SAP through BDC Sessions.
Some of the highlights include:
• Prepared Data Mapping and Conversion Technical Design to extract the Invoices, Debit
Memos and Credit Memos to a flat file (OPEN AR PROGRAMS).
• Wrote Conversion Programs in PL/SQL and SQL*Load to extract data into flat files.
• Technical Support for Oracle Applications:
• During this period I supported Oracle Applications. Some of the modules include Oracle
Receivables, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing and third party vendor software
like FAMIS, MOTOR MANUFACTURING.
Environment: Oracle Applications 10.7, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables,Purchasing,
Fixed Assets, General Ledger. Oracle 7.3, Developer 2000, SQL*Loader, AIX,
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Sciences.
Trained in Java Programming Language(TCC).
Six Sigma White Belt Training.