International Institute Of
Tripadvisor Review Report
Top best hotels in Jaipur
• The Oberoi Rajvilas
• The Heritage Haveli
• ITC Rajputana a Luxury Collection Hotel Jaipur
• Jai Mahal Palace
• The Lalit
• Rooms·Guests appreciated the clean bathrooms·Guests
liked the large, clean rooms Guests liked the comfortable
• Service & facilities Guests appreciated the friendly,
professional staff·Guests liked the hotel management,
reception & housekeeping
The Oberoi Udaivillas
• Built in the 18th century, The Royal Heritage Haveli opens its
doors after 150 years as a boutique hotel.
• Built in the 18th centuryby His Highness, Madho Singhji of Jaipur,
The Royal Heritage Haveli opens its doors after 150 years as a
boutique hotel. A destination that luxury itself has chosen. Owned
and managed by Maharaja Jai Singh of Jaipur, rambling lawns,
serene courtyards, plush interiors and stately living areas. Just 12
suites are in service but the count will only go up to sixteen as the
hotel is dedicated to providing a quiet and tranquil haven of space
and luxury to the discerning few. Enjoy a vacation from the
mundane with the exceptional hospitality, perfected over
generations. Our home and our heart is open to you, at the Royal
Royal Heritage Haveli
• Some guests said the rooms were dated & maintenance could be improved
Rooms had views Some guests mentioned bathroom cleanliness could be
• Service & facilities·
• Guests appreciated the friendly staff Guests enjoyed the pool
• Rooms·Guests liked the clean rooms, though some commented they were dated
Guests liked the clean bathrooms, though some said they could be improved
Rooms had views
• Service & facilities Guests appreciated the friendly, professional staff·Guests
spoke highly of management & reception Guests enjoyed the pool
Jai Mahal Palace
• Guests liked the large, clean rooms·Some guests mentioned the bathrooms
could be improved·Some guests noted the rooms could be quieter & beds
could be improved
• Service & facilities·
• Guests appreciated the friendly staff·Guests enjoyed the fitness
center·Guests spoke highly of the reception staff
• The sprawling Jai Mahal Palace in Jaipur houses 94 luxury rooms and six
distinct thematic suites. The opulent antique furniture, miniature
paintings and Rajasthani motifs ensure that, at this heritage Taj hotel, you
feel like royalty.
• THE HERITAGE HAVELI - The Royal Heritage Haveli opens its doors after
150 years as a boutique hotel.
• THE OBEROI RAJVILAS - Experience the colourful cities of Rajasthan, the
wilderness of Ranthambhore, the romance of the Taj Mahal and the peace
and tranquility of the Himalayas on a journey through India with Oberoi
Hotels and Resorts.
• ITC Rajputana - Set in the city center, this luxe hotel with a lavish lobby is a
7-minute walk from Jaipur Junction train station and 3.9 km from the
unique Hawa Mahal palace, built to shield royal women from the public.
• THE LALIT - provides Secretarial service, Shopping facility, Recreational
activities, Sightseeing, Tour arrangements, Air/Rail ticketing and Luggage
FEATURES & FACILITIES
The Oberoi Rajvilas
• Decorated with modern interiors and neutral colour tones, the stylish
rooms offer large windows that overlook the greenery. Each well-
appointed room is equipped with a sofa seating area, flat-screen TV and
bathroom with a bathtub.
• Guests can exercise at the gym or indulge in body treatments at the spa
and salon. Ticketing and car rental arrangements can be made at the tour
• Available for all-day dining, Surya Mahal & Courtyard serves international
dishes and fine wines. Rajmahal restaurant offers Indian specialities for
dinner, while wines and spirits are available at Rajwada Library Bar.
Royal Heritage Haveli
• Beauutifully planned to hold light within the interiors
as it filters through elegant arched doorways and
settles on frescoes on the walls in harmony with the
colours of each suite. Tasteful pieces of furniture
occupy strategic areas while modern amenities lie
peacefully amongst silk and velvet upholstery on
handpicked, traditional furniture that adorns each, well
appointed suite. Luxurious and large, each suite has its
own sitting aera for your indulgence. A king’s way of
life at the Royal Heritage Haveli.
• It features an outdoor swimming pool, spa and 5 food and beverage options.
• Rooms with marble or wooden flooring feature a minibar, coffee/tea maker and
flat-screen TV. The spacious suites offer views of the surrounding area.
• Guests can relax with a swim or enjoy the various treatments at the spa. A steam
room, sauna and fitness centre are also available. Other guest facilities include a
24-hour front desk, a business centre and hair salon.
• Peshawri serves North-Western Frontier cuisine, while Jal Mahal offers a buffet
spread of Indian and International dishes. The 24-hour coffee shop, The Jaipur
Pavilion has a menu of Indian, Chinese and continental dishes. There is also a
lobby bar and poolside lounge.
Jai Mahal Palace
• Guests can have a relaxing spa massage. Concierge services and a business
centre are available. A game of chess with life-size chessmen can also be
• Dining options include Cinnamon and Giardino that offer fine-dining
experience and Marble Arch, a multi-cuisine restaurant. Refreshing
beverages can be enjoyed at Marigold bar while a selection of fresh cakes,
pastries and breads can be enjoyed at La Patisserie. Oasis, an outdoor
restaurant by the pool serves snacks.
• A TV with cable channels is featured.
• There is a hairdresser's at the property.
• The hotel also provides car rental. Bani Park is 1.3 km from Hotel Jaipur, and Nahargarh Fort Palace is 3.4 km
from the property. The nearest airport is Jaipur Airport, 11.3 km from Hotel Jaipur.
• We speak your language!
• Hotel Jaipur has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 17, 2017
Hotel Rooms: 26
• Most Popular Facilities
• 24-Hour Front Desk
• Pet Friendly
• Free WiFi
• Room Service
Number Of Users Using Tripadvisor
• TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site**, enabling travellers
to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from
millions of travellers, with 435 million reviews and opinions covering 6.8
million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety
of travel choices and planning features -- checking more than 200
websites to help travellers find and book today's lowest hotel prices.
TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the
world, reaching 390 million average monthly unique visitors* in 49
markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Offers Available At Hotels
• 1. The jai mahal palace – 15% discount at RAJUVE SPA
• 2. Marriott palace - Book a hotel for 3 nights and get 3rd night
• 3. The Oberoi Rajvilas - A Suite Stay, With Our Compliment. This
new year, relax and unwind in unparalleled luxury. Book a
Royal Tent or Villa for two consecutive nights and receive the
third night with our compliments.
• 4. The ITC Rajputana -40% off on two nights stay.
• 5. The Lalit - Save 60% on hotel bookings.