1. Boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
3. Peel the onions and cube them.
4. Cut the boiled eggs into slices.
5. Cube the gherkins.
6. Mix the boiled potatoes with the onions,
eggs and gherkins.
7. Prepare the dressing by mixing the salad
cream with the mustard and the
8. Add the dressing to the potatoes and flavor
the potato salad with salt and
9. Let the salad steep for at least 30 minutes.
• 800 g small,
• 2 onions
• 3 hard-boiled
• 1 big glass
(700g ) of gher-
• 6 spoons of sa-
• 1 spoon of me-
• some spoons of
the gherkin liq-
• salt, pepper
•Wash the grapes.
•Cut the pumpernickel into squares
of about 2 cm.
•Cut the gouda cheese into cubes of
about 2 cm.
•Skewer one grape and one piece of
cheese onto the piece of pumperni-
ckel, the grape on top of it.
• 3 x 250 g
cheese (a whole
piece, no slices)
• 3000g red
and green gra-
• 300 cock-
1. Peel the cucumbers.
2. Cut the cucumbers into thin slices.
3. Salt the sliced cucumbers and let
them steep for about 15 minutes.
4. Press the sliced cucumbers and
pour the surplus water away.
5. Cut the dill.
6. Mix the cucumbers with 4 spoons
of the sour cream and the dill
• 2 cucumbers
• sour cream
(24% fat) or
• fresh dill