N.kottala, Jammalamadugu, : +91 9903506138
Kadapa- 516434, Andhra Pradesh : email@example.com
Aspiring to work in an organization where there is a challenging career, scope for improvement,
sharing and upgrade myself in latest technologies.
• 8 years of experience in Installation & commissioning of HVAC system, and supervising
Installation & commissioning of building services(MEP) such as Plumbing, FPS, Garbage
Chute, kitchen equipment’s, LPG Gas bank and related gas leak detection system FAS &
Building Management System, etc.
• Experience for High Rise Building projects also.
• Good Knowledge of HVAC system design, planning, execution, Testing &Commissioning
etc and Engineering standard norms (industry standards)
• A keen planner with competencies across:
- Project Planning, co-ordination & monitoring
- Vendor management - Project Execution
• Exemplary relationship management, communication skills with the ability to network with
project members, consultants, contractors with consummate ease.
• Key Skills: Communication, presentation, planning, technical, leadership, and team player.
Current Organization : Tata consulting engineers Ltd
Designation : Assistant Manager- ME
Period : Aprill 2012 to till date
A. TCS GitanJali park –Kolkata phase-1 (Jun2013 to till date)
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED (TCSL) landmark project in Kolkata. As
part of the same, a 2.25 million sq.ft development in progress (G+4 – 8 Buildings, G + 15 – 2
Buildings ) in New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal. The project under progress aims to create about
17,000 seats, along with the required plant room(HVAC and FPS), MRSS, server room, kitchen
cum cafeteria, service areas, learning centre, Auditorium, Guest House etc.
1. Super vision of a) 5X370 TR Air cooled Screw chillers
b) 4X1000 TR water cooled centrifugal chillers
2. Super vision of 350 TR Precision air condition for Datacenter
3. Super vision of 100 HP -VRF system
4. Super vision of DFAHU system for UPS room
5. Supervision of Basement ventilation system for common basement of IT Park
1. Super vision of plumbing works like internal and external works
2. Super vision of pump room works
3. Super vision of WTP works
4. Super vision of 1398 KLD –STP works
1. Super vision of sprinkler system
2. Super vision of hydrant system
3. Super vision pump room works
B. TCS Kalinga park Phase11- Bhubaneswar (April 2012 to May 2013)
TCS Kalinga Park IT SEZ Project, Bhubaneswar-An Information Technology (IT) & Special
Economic Zone (SEZ) Project at Bhubaneswar. Total Capacity of the Campus approx. 3300 seats
& Total cost of the project 1000crores.
1. Executed a) 5X370 TR Air cooled Screw chillers
b) 3X1000 TR water cooled centrifugal chillers
2. Executed 300 TR Precision air condition for Datacenter
3. Executed 100 HP -VRF system
4. Executed DFAHU system for UPS room
1. Executed plumbing works like internal and external works
2. Executed pump room works
3. Executed WTP works
4. Executed 750 KLD –STP works
1. Executed sprinkler system
2. Executed hydrant system
3. Executed pump room works
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design Coordination.
• Method statement review and approval.
• Procurement tracking wrt. schedule
• Super vision of Low Side & high side HVAC, FPS & PHE works installation, testing &
• Monitoring and Coordinating with contractors, vendors, architects and project management
consultants to ensure project completion in a timely and effective manner.
• Coordinating with Civil and Architecture Department for MEP related issues.
• Maintaining the process of quality
• Certification of measurements.
• Ensured compliance with safety requirements and quality standards.
C. Previous Organization : LANCO HILLS TECHNOLOGY PARKS PVT.LTD
Designation : working as Assistant Manager- ME
Period : june 2007 to Aprill2012
Project Profile: Lanco Hills is one of the largest mixed property development projects in India
located at Manikonda, Hyderabad, Spreading over 108 acres of pristine land with world class
facilities and contemporary architecture. Designed to create a city of the future, Lanco Hills an
INR 5500 Crore project, includes 15 Residential Towers, which rise elegantly to over 26 to 33
levels and houses over 100 exclusive homes offering a unique experience of the Sky Life and 11
towers of SEZ/NON SEZ IT spaces will be landmark destination for IT and ITES enterprises
1. Executed Central plant of 2 X 100 TR Air cooled screw chiller for Incubation space.
2. Executed Central plant of 2 X 140TR Air cooled chillers for IT 6 Building
3. Executed Central plant of2X170 TR water cooled chillers for club house
4. Executed FPS & PHE works for Residential Towers (G+30) ,
5. Executing Garbage chute for Residential Towers (G+30),
6. Executing Basement ventilation system for common basement of Residential area
(around 202158 Sq.M)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Preparation, Review & approval of BOQ, Specifications, Submittals and Drawings.
Planning/Scheduling the project timelines, Raising CFR & PR on time to meet
requirements of project.
Correspondence with consultant, arrange site inspection and get approval for work
Estimation of air conditioning equipment and accessories.
Installation, testing & commissioning of:
• Ducting for ventilation and air conditioning.
• Jet vent fans and axial fans for basement or car park ventilation
• Chillers, AHU, Chilled water pumps. Expansion tank, Air separators, Fans, Split
Monitoring and Coordinating with contractors, vendors, architects and project
management consultants to ensure project completion in a timely and effective manner.
Coordinating with Civil and Architecture Department for MEP related issues.
Inspection and supervision of all site works.
Execution, testing & Commissioning and handing over of HVAC plants.
Review of shop drawings, GFCs, As built drawings, GA drawings for Internal & External
Installation of internal toilet water supply and Drainage Layout, External water supply and
Sanitary Drainage Layout, Terrace Plumbing Layout, External Storm Water Drainage
Layout, Water Supply and Fire Fighting Schematic Layout, Sprinkler and Hydrant Layout,
Ensured compliance with safety requirements and quality standards.
Maintaining the process of quality
Certification of measurements.
Able to prepare monthly progress reports for HVAC, plumbing & Garbage Chute &
firefighting works and submit to Project Manager.
Date of Birth : 1st
Martial Status : married,
Father’s Name : P. Gurappa,
Language’s known : English, Telugu & Hindi.
B.Tech Mechanical engineering from Srivenkateswara University, Tirupathi in 2007.
Operating system: Windows 95, 98, 2000 Professional, XP, NT
Good knowledge in Excel, Word, Power Point
CAD TOOLS: AUTOCAD,
DATE: (P. Gurubhaskar)