Beyond the Basics: 5 Traits to Look for in a Compliance Software Provider
Beyond the Basics
5 Traits to Look for In a
Compliance Software Provider
1. Find Out Who Controls Your Data
• Will you have to purchase your data back if you
terminate the contract?
• Will your vendor sell your information to third
• Do your documents contain sensitive data that
third parties should not be accessing?
2. Before Sending Sensitive Data Off of
Your Server, Ask the Right Questions
• How safe is the vendor platform?
• Which Government’s jurisdiction are they
under, and how do their software rules vary?
• How is it maintained? Will you be informed of
3. Check for Hidden Fees
• What does the licensing encompass?
• Do they charge per-user? Are there training
• Are there fees for upgrades?
4. How Scalable is The Solution?
• Are customizations offered?
• Can your IT team build upon the solution?
• Will you be charged to add new users?
5. Where Does the Buck Stop?
• Is support included?
• What is their approach to training?
• Is user documentation provided?