Do you find them in your company? What other obstacles can you name? Łącze interentowe
Tutaj zdjęcie playstation
At the begining is good to involve the supplier to communicate him our ideas and remarks to prepared materials. Prolonged work on the concept makes the team is bored and impatient Meeting with the vendor is a good way to show the world of e-learning „from the kitchen”. People like to present opinions on graphics Seldom people have commented the training scenario – we recommend to organize a meeting with the team and together go through this document. To maintain a high engagement of the team, every few days you have to send them some material or ask for advice or ideas.
Continous work on project recognition and cooperation requires active participation of all project members. People willingly share their ideas or even create some parts of content when the now it will be used and present to other employees – they want to be recognized (the same case with learning pills) People join project in the middle because told them about it 1) Sharing of knowledge - formula of "nomination” We want to encourage our employees to measure the time of their activities and then make some minor improvements. We want to encourage them to share their experiences and best practices.
2) Lean management through the eyes of our employees We will use employees’ speeches from different levels of organization to present what lean means to them and how they see the benefits of implementation.
Laboratory of e-learning - first results (DLC 2014)
The "Laboratory of eLearning" project
Building a positive image of e-learning in organization
• For 6 years associated with the insurance industry.
• Instructional designer and creator of different e-learning forms.
• The observer and commentator on the e-learning market.
• Author of the blog www.e-learning.blog.pl and e-learning
• Passionate about new technologies and projects related with
• For 4 years associated with HR and training area.
• From January 2014 member of e-learning team in PZU.
• Passionate about new technologies and educational forms in
• Continually deepens the knowledge about the use of skill-pills,
simulation and gamification in education proces .
• More than 11k employees and 10k insurance agents.
The large diversity in age and IT experience.
• Over 150 dedicated trainings.
• Courses completed more than 150k times.
• Wide range of projects i.e. information security,
compliance, insurance products, customer service,
personal effectiveness, system trainings etc.
E-learning at PZU??
First registered e-course
What are our main enemies?
• commonly held perception of e-learning trainings,
• subject of trainings,
• IT problems (internet connection, computer experience),
• daily duties vs e-learning,
• lack of engagement,
Laboratory of E-learning
● Voluntary participation
● No tangible benefits for participants
● During working hours
● Subject chosen by the team
Our goal: produce
TOGETHER PERFECT e-learning CONTENT for ALL employees
Build positive PR in the
stereotypes „Wylansowanie” e-l
Trigger greater interest among
Show that e-learning is not only a pack
of mandatory trainings
Engage all employees
Quit typical e-learning
Present a modern,
Learning through fun
Start of the project
1. Promotion in
2. Surveys to
subject + project
1. Selection and
meeting with team
2. Choice of training
and work plan
start of work
1. Determining the
concept and form of
2. Gathering materials
1. Collaborative work
with the chosen
2. Promotion of the
project in the
3. Engaging the other
Through teamwork, we were able to generate a large amount of interesting
and innovative ideas.
Discuss your comments
Chat! Chat! Chat!
Don’t give to much options
Course concept Scenario Graphics Test
New course completion
Work to do
Test part by part
User generated content Word of mouth
Project start Course start
Dedicated intranet website with continous update – to
inform and collect comments
Challanges and contests
Based on PS4 Game Finder trailer
Combination of animation with game elements
(based on results)
• Over 70% of employees open the training
• After training survey results > 4.5
• Over 40 people willing to take part in second edition
• Greater interest in e-learning i
more comments on the following trainings
• More interest of business in shorter animated forms
• More interest of business in games & simulations
• New friendships
Lessons learned - summary
• Clearly communicate that participation during the whole project is not obligatory
• Clearly communicate that weakly engagement won’t disturb everyday duties
• Clearly communicate rules, schedule and responsibilities at the beginning of the project
• Organize easy and fast communication tools that allow to see other participants
• Manage group size – remember that not everyone will be present for the whole project
• Involve vendor from the very beginning to prepare some mock-ups and samples
• Keep the pace – talk, organize meeting, send materials, ask for feedback, health, plans for the
weekend… (silence and long breaks are your enemies)
II. GOOD TO KNOW
• People prefer to work with graphics than text – prepare materials in clear less time consuming
form (ask vendor to do it )
• Encourage creativity – let your team members forget about e-learning they have seen
• Remember about holidays
• Make it fun!
• Build friendships!