Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
● Raising awareness of the
local food production
● Increasing the visibility of
local companies and farms
● Making it easier to find and
use local services for
residents and tourists
● Supporting the design and
production of Tribal Products by
raising funds for the village house
where they are made
● The village house is an important
community centre for locals
● People like to wear similar clothes to
demonstrate their sense of
belonging to and solidarity with a
Castylla y Leon (ES)
● Repurposing rural
accommodation to suit the
needs of newcomers during the
● Traditional office space was
turned into the digital co-
working space to accommodate
and train new arrivals from
● Government plan to revitalise rural
areas and make them more attractive in
the wake of the pandemic
○ Improving water and energy
○ Boosting the competitiveness and
sustainability of agriculture through
○ Improving digital infrastructures and
Potential impact & future plans
As the collection expands... (PoliRural)
Rural stakeholders can draw inspiration from the Atlas to
● Support local farmers, businesses and communities
● Integrate new arrivals
● Promote local tourism (staycation)
● Improve business practices
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.