THE HUBSPOT CULTURE CODE.
1. We are as maniacal about our metrics as our
2. We obsess over customers, not competitors.
3. We are radically and uncomfortably transparent.
4. We give ourselves the autonomy to be awesome.
5. We are unreasonably selective about our peers.
6. We invest in individual mastery and market value.
7. We defy conventional “wisdom” as it’s often
8. We speak the truth and face the facts.
9. We believe in work+life, not work vs. life.
10. We are a perpetual work in progress.
What we really need is
a mindset shift that will make us
relevant to today s consumers,
a mindset shift from
telling & selling
to building relationships.
Former global marketing oﬃcer
for Procter & Gamble
SOLVE FOR THE HUMANS
Not just their happiness,
but also their success.
Social, Context & Delightion: BIG PICTURE
• Inﬂuence Was/Inﬂuence Is
• 2 Word Guide to Social Media
• Establish ties
• 4 Word Guide to Social Media
To build ANY social following…
Take Good AMAZING
Care of the Network
You Already Have
• the more you give,
the more you get
• build trust, credibility,
• increase # of pages &
• Educational Ebooks
• How-to videos
• Online Calculators
• Planning tools
• Answers to common questions
Helpful is the new viral.
ask yourself how you can be of service to
your current and potential customers. What
problems can you solve? What questions can
you answer? What knowledge can you
Read more: http://blog.hubspot.com/blog/