In this speech you’ll understand this new concept along with how you can become a TechnoCreative, the next generation. David Alayón is the Business Development Director of Social Noise, an agency focused on tech innovation campaigns
intellectual curiosity, ability of association, intuition,
sensitivity in the perception of things ...
dispersion, fast lack of motivation, need for
solitude, chaotic organization ...
effectiveness, organization, strategic thinking,
analytical skills ...
rigidity, lack of imagination, excessive rationality,
tendency to pragmatism...
A private library is not an appendage to
stimulate the ego, but a tool for research.
Read books are far less valuable than the
Umberto Eco's anti-library
Roger’s innovation adoption curve
The Tipping point
Coolhunting is a set of techniques aimed to anticipate the tastes
and interests of consumers by looking for trends based on
One of the most important factors is traceability, not only to identify
trends but knowing where it came from. The information gathering
process is based on identifying sources, differentiate mainstream,
trendsetters and opinion leaders, gather information and categorize it.
Netnography is a neologism that combines its ethnographic roots
with the study of groups, communities or problems using Internet as
a social research field.
1. Detection of trends and fashions (LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Wired UK...)
2. Research (Addictomatic, Google Trends for Insights...)
3. Monitoring trends (Google Alerts, Push notifications ...)
4. Identification of influencers, content curators (Feedly, Flipboard)
There is nothing in the world so useless as
doing with great efficiency what should not
be done at all
Agile software development is a group of software
development methods based on iterative and
incremental development, where requirements and
solutions evolve through collaboration between self-
organizing, cross-functional teams.
1. The team must work, physically or virtually, located in the same place
2. Add technical profiles to the creative team or better... Creative Technologists!
3. "Minimum Viable Brief"
4. Get real-time insights
5. "Idea-thon" (effective creative exercises)
6. Iterates and contrasts
7. Involve the client in the pilot project
Agile Creativity in 7 steps
Creativity is to think of new ideas.
Innovation is doing new things
Entrepreneurship as a lifestyle
3. A few seconds before the epiphany, a brain activity called "gamma-wave
rhythm" occurs, generating the highest electrical frequency that the brain may
have. It is produced by the generation of new connections between neurons.
1. When we have a problem, the left hemisphere begins to activate nerve cells
that begin to dig over all possible combinations to find a solution.
2. Then the brain changes hemisphere (right one) that sees the whole picture and
begins to seek associations not seen at first sight.
Gamma waves are produced in moments of relax, for example while you
take a hot shower. That's why great ideas emerge in the shower!
1. Blue painted walls (University of British Columbia)
2. Take more breaks (Radboud University, Nijmegen)
3. Think like a child (North Dakota State University)
4. Watch more comedy (Northwestern University, Illinois)
5. Work with strangers (Northwestern University, Illinois)
6. Be prepared to improvise
7. Channeling creativity (SCAMPER, Six Thinking Hats, Brainwriting)
New rules of creativity
1. Be an Innovator, an Early Adopter
2. Think outside the box
3. Be a T-Shaped Talent
4. Use Agile Creativity
5. Apply the new rules of creativity
5 secrets of TechnoCreativity