Presentations for clients
This is an example of a presentation I made for a
client. If you want something like this, please do
What is your Chinese year sign?
The Chinese Zodiac
• This is a 12-year cycle.
• Each year is named after one of 12 animals.
• Each animal has a different personality and
has different characteristics.
The Chinese Zodiac
• Many people believe that the animal is the
main factor in someone’s life
• It gives them successes and happiness etc.
• Each person has three animals assigned to
them: an outer animal, inner animal and a
• Forthright, meticulous, charismatic,
disciplined, charming, eloquent,
sociable, systematic, hard working,
industrious and shrewd.
• Can be manipulative, vindictive,
selfish, difficult & critical etc.
• People born in this Year are one of the most
industrious and hardest working in the zodiac
• Most compatible with: Dragon, Monkey, Ox
• Supremely self-assured, calm, methodical,
patient, hardworking, ambitious,
conventional, steady, modest, logical,
• Can be stubborn, narrow-minded,
materialistic, rigid, demanding.
• Ox people are generally good with
their hands. They have good
leadership abilities are often
successful as doctors or surgeons,
construction managers, army
generals or business leaders.
• Ox are most compatible with: Rat,
• Colourful, daring, powerful,
vigorous, passionate, sincere,
affectionate, humanitarian &
• Can be unpredictable, quicktempered, rebellious, restless,
reckless, impatient, obstinate
• Tigers show natural leadership ability, but
often prefer to work alone. They are good
business managers, social activists, explorers
or travel writers
• Tigers are most compatible with: Horse,
• Gracious, kind, sensitive,
amiable, elegant, tender,
reserved, cautious, astute,
artistic, thorough, selfassured & compassionate.
• Can be detached, lazy,
superficial, moody, selfindulgent & opportunistic
• They remain cool and collected. They can be
relied upon for extreme tact in delicate
• Rabbits are most compatible with: Sheep,
• Stately, vigorous, strong, selfassured, proud, noble, direct,
dignified, fiery, passionate,
decisive, pioneering, loyal,
ambitious & generous.
• Can be arrogant, eccentric,
tyrannical, impulsive, lustful,
dogmatic & over-bearing etc.
• Dragons are often a shining
success at whatever field
• Dragons are most
compatible with: Rat, Snake,
• Wise, mystic, graceful, softspoken, sensual, creative,
prudent, elegant, strong,
cautious, responsible, calm
• Can be loner, hedonistic,
possessive, distrustful &
• Snakes command respect for
their accomplishments and can
enjoy great success as private
investigators, bankers, teachers,
writers or philosophers.
• Snakes are most compatible
with: Ox, Rooster
• Happy, popular, quickwitted, intelligent,
agile, astute, attractive,
flexible & open-minded.
• Can be fickle, rude,
gullible & stubborn.
• Horses are well suited
to careers as
travel writers or
• Horses are most
compatible with: Tiger,
Dog and Sheep
• Righteous, creative, sincere,
mothering, sympathetic, mildmannered, peaceful,
artistic, determined, generous
& wanting security.
• Can be moody, over-passive,
pessimistic, indecisive, oversensitive & a complainer.
• Rams have great
success as artists,
actors, designers and
in creative professions
• Rams are most
Rabbit, Pig, Horse
• Inventor, motivator, quick-witted,
inquisitive, objective, innovative,
improviser, flexible, problem solver,
sociable, polite, self-assured,
dignified, competitive, factual &
• Can be egotistical, vain, reckless,
snobbish, deceptive, cunning,
selfish, jealous, manipulative &
• Monkeys often enjoy luck and
in whatever career they
choose. They excel as
researchers or inventors.
• Monkeys are compatible with:
• Focused, alert, neat, organized,
self-assured, practical, decisive,
conservative, critical, scientific,
perfectionist & responsible.
• Can be over zealous and critical,
egotistical, abrasive, puritanical &
• Do well as publicists,
entertainers or in
• Roosters are most
compatible with: Ox,
• Honest, intelligent, loyal, idealistic,
righteous, attractive, amicable, down
to earth, sociable, open-minded,
moralistic, practical & affectionate.
• Can be cynical, dogged, worrier, lazy,
cold, judgmental, pessimistic,
stubborn & argumentative.
• Excel as effective social
activists, teachers, nurses or
• Dogs are most compatible
with: Horse, tiger & rabbit
• Honest, simple, sturdy, sociable,
peace-loving, gallant, loyal, hardworking, trusting, scrupulous,
passionate, calm & intelligent.
• Can be naive, fatalistic, selfindulgent, over-reliant, gullible &
• Pigs are trusted associates
in any career they choose
and often shine as
entertainers, social activists
or politicians. Pigs are most
compatible with: Rabbit,
The Outer Animal
• This is what most Westerners associate with Chinese Astrology. It is
the animal assigned to all persons born within any given year.
• The Outer Animal is the most superficial element of the zodiac. it is
simply the way that you appear to others.
Feb 02 1984 - Feb 19 1985
Feb 20 1985 - Feb 08 1986
Feb 09 1986 - Jan 28 1987
Jan 29 1987 - Feb 16 1988
Feb 17 1988 - Feb 05 1989
Feb 06 1989 - Jan 26 1990
Jan 27 1990 - Feb 14 1991
The Inner Animal
• An individual's monthly animal sign is called their inner animal
• It is associated with what motivates a person. This sign dictates the person's
love life and inner persona. It indicates a love compatibility.
Feb 04 - Mar 05
Mar 06 - Apr 04
Apr 05 - May 04
May 05 - June 05
Jun 06 - Jul 06
Jul 07 - Aug 06
Aug 07 - Sep 07
Sep 08 - Oct 07
Oct 08 - Nov 06
Nov 07 - Dec 06
Dec 07 - Jan 05
Jan 06 - Feb 03
1st - 寅 Tiger
2nd - 卯 Rabbit
3rd - 辰 Dragon
4th - 巳 Snake
5th - 午 Horse
6th - 未 Ram
7th - 申 Monkey
8th - 酉 Rooster
9th - 戌 Dog
10th - 亥 Pig
11th - 子 Rat
12th - 丑 Ox
The Secret Animal
• The secret animal is thought to be a person’s truest representation
• This animal is determined by the smallest denominator: a person’s birth hour.
11:00am - 01:00am
03:00am - 05:00am
05:00am - 07:00am
07:00am - 09:00am
09:00am - 11:00am
11:00am - 1:00pm
1:00pm - 3:00pm
3:00pm - 5:00pm
5:00pm - 7:00pm
9:00pm - 11:00pm