If you're looking to do screen recording and make screen video, this presentation presents some of the basics. The ideas that are part of this presentation are not all complete included on the slides. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact the author (@piercemr) with questions.
Key take aways are:
- Video is becoming more prevalent and is becoming a bigger part of technical communicators role.
- Ask key questions about your audience
- Tips for getting good audio
- Make sure your content is appropriate for video
- Make sure your video recording size is set up appropriately
- Eliminate unnecessary information
- Get your content, text, audio, and movement to match up in the video
- Use other effects appropriately to enhance the video