*Once on your home page, hover the
mouse over your profile picture in upper left corner.
*You should see the option to change picture.
* Click that!
*Now you will be given some options.
* You can do any of the above but to upload a picture from
your computer … “Click” “Upload a Picture”
• Now click Browse…
• This will Bring you to your saved files/Pictures
• There you will Select your Photo to be uploaded.
• Hereyou can look through files for your photo whereveryou may havesaved
• Usually photos areunder “Libraries”,
• Then under “pictures”
Here if you “click”
Libraries you will be
brought to folders.
Photos are most likely
under “pictures” or
•This may be different slightly depending on your
computer, but similar enough to understand and follow
• * Once you “click” “Pictures” browse through and select
*Click once on desired photo * Now click “Open”
to upload Photo.
* It might take a minute as Facebook uploads
your picture but once finished, you will see
your new uploaded picture right on your home
page as your profile picture! Its pretty easy!
That’smy newuploaded picture. All done!