Be the first to like this
The Internet is now the premier source of healthcare information for physicians and consumers alike. Consequently, FDA-regulated companies have been leveraging it in various ways, but compliance has proven challenging and confusing for companies not accustomed to digital tactics.
* Recent FDA enforcement actions that command the attention of anyone considering digital communication tactics
* Trends in digital media consumption and their impact on advertising effectiveness
* FDA’s 2009 Draft Guidance for Industry: Presenting Risk Information in Prescription Drug and Medical Device Promotion
* FDA’s 2011 Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff: Mobile Medical Applications
*Some red flags guaranteed to draw FDA’s ire
* The latest on FDA social media guidance