As a tribute to excellent book by work of Alistair Croll and Ben Yoskovitz, this my interpretation of Lean Analytics from my experience of consulting with start-ups.
Digital Analytics is at the heart of Growth Hacking mentality. It justifies, that marketing hacks and product changes are gaining traction, or need to be abandoned, and allows start-ups to interrelate quickly using learnings from conversion data and customer feedback. As real-time data usage becomes more widespread, this process will only accelerate.
During the workshop I will introduce participants to:
* Brief introduction to Lean Analytics Thinking, such as MVP, Iterations & Agility.
* Why an obsession over performance of one metric is important
* Explain difference between website vs product innovating and testing?
* Look as some examples of successful (and unsuccessful) Analytics Hacks.
* Developing a super analytics hack for your business.
* Process for testing and refining your hacks.