• David DelMundo is proclaiming December 1st
to be Pay It Forward Day. Not sure what that
• The day was inspired by the movie of the
• On this day you are to do at least one act of
random kindness (a good deed towards a total
stranger without asking anything in
return). The receiving party is then to pass it
on by doing a good deed to another stranger,
and so on.
Acts of Random Kindness can include,
but are not limited to:
• Buying breakfast, lunch, dinner for the
stranger behind you in line
• Donating something needed
• Paying for someone’s gas, groceries, etc.
• Giving a stranger a bouquet of flowers
• Lending a hand to someone in need
• Not charging someone for your services
• The good deed can be small or big, what
matters is that you see a need and address it.
• What makes it more impactful is that the good
deed is coming from a stranger.
• With the holidays just beginning, this is a fun
way to spread good cheer and make a
difference to your fellow man.
• Currently 298,275 people have committed on
Facebook to honor the day by doing a random
act of kindness.
A random act of kindness can change a person’s
day or, in some cases, their whole life.
There is also an International Pay It Forward
Day on April 28th.
It was started 10 years ago by the Pay It Forward
The possibilities are unlimited; all it takes is an
open mind and the willingness to help a stranger
Consider taking on the challenge and doing a
random act of kindness either on December 1,
2010 or April 28, 2011.
If you feel inspired, why not both?