What does the global labor market look like today as well as challenges and opportunities related to (a) youth unemployment and (b) widening gap between youth and adult unemployment.
What is the labor market predicted to look like in the near future. What are global trends?
Tomorrow’s labor market is defined by today’s youth – the generations Y&Z
- Who are they and how are they different from today’s workforce?
- Look at the spectrum, ranging from those threatened by unemployment to those who will be leading figures in tomorrow’s world.
Leaders of tomorrow: What are their career options and what do they want and expect from work?
Challenges and Opportunities for organizations when facing tomorrow’s leaders
What is the role of entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship
- How did the importance of the phenomenon change over the past two decades
- How can organizations harness the entrepreneurial potential of tomorrow’s leaders?
Trends in the domain of entrepreneurship – An ecosystem perspective
- What are entrepreneurial ecosystems and their main components
- What does this mean in an organizational context? How can organizations build internal ecosystems of innovativeness and intrapreneurship to attract, reward and retain tomorrow’s talents?
Implications and recommendations for organizations on how to best implement a culture and structure that will get them the best talents.
- Detailed analysis of the culture, nurturing the free flow of creative ideas, reward systems that foster entrepreneurialism, a novel approach of funding creative ideas, mechanisms to retain talents and tomorrow’s leaders.