Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
• Temporal correlations speed up the
outbreaks on a short time scale & slows it
down on a longer time scale
• Temporal effects create distinct and
comparatively high epidemic thresholds
• HIV can not spread in the prostitution data
alone and probably does not serve as a
reservoir of HIV in a society-wide
• Temporal correlations do affect disease
spreading and can be exploited in targeted
• The best vaccination strategy depends on
the type of temporal structure
• Until more structural information is
available, we recommend the strategy
deadline March 10
March 28 – April 20
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.