iOS is a great platform to work on, and many developers have spend some time looking at the platform. This talk is aimed at programmers with prior iOS experience who want to get into iOS in more depth.
This presentation will take you from a basic level of understanding of iOS to look at advanced topics that will make you apps more polished, better designed and, ideally, more successful.
Abstract concepts are no use, so in this talk we'll take some existing successful commercial iOS applications as a case study, and see how a selection of iOS technologies and techniques combine within it.
On the way, we'll see:
* How to use Objective-C language facilities to their best advantage
* How to exploit key iOS technologies to save you time and effort
* iOS development idioms that will improve the quality of your code
* Creating "universal" iPhone/iPad/retina applications without going mad
* Successful deployment and testing strategies