1) FITNESS - Bleep Test
2) SHOOTING - The students will strike 5 balls from a distance of 20 yards at
the goal. There will be 5 targets to aim at with a points system. Points of 5 or
10 will be awarded for striking the targets. 1 point for hitting the target aside
from the 5 targets and 0 points for missing the goal. Maximum points will be
Hoop = 10
Cone = 5
Hoop = 5
3) DRIBBLING - On the whistle and using a stopwatch the students will
dribble in and out of the 10 cones at 2 metre intervals. 5 seconds will be added to the
time for each cone hit and 10 seconds added for each cone missed.
4) SHORT PASSING - Students will strike the ball through 2 cones 1 metre
apart from a distance of 10 metres, 5 times each. 5 points will be awarded for getting
the ball through the middle, 2 points if the cone is hit and 0 points for missing
completely. Maximum points will be 50.
5) LONG PASSING - students will strike 5 balls from the penalty spot at a
small square of cones 5 metres square set in the centre circle. This is for lofted
passes and 5 points will be awarded for each ball that lands in the square. Students
will then drill the ball at a small football goal again from the penalty spot 5 times. 5
points will be awarded for ‘scoring’, 3 points for posts and bar and 0 points for
missing the goal completely. Maximum points will be 50.
6) HEADING - (See shooting diagram) Students will have the ball thrown in to
them on the penalty spot from approximately 5 metres away – 5 from the left and 5
from the right. Maximum score will be 100.
7) BALL CONTROL - Students will be in a square using cones of
approximately 3 square metres. They will have 10 balls thrown at them from a
distance of 10 metres and have 2 touches to bring the ball to a standstill at their feet
without going out of the square. 5 points will be awarded for success, 2 points if more
than 2 touches and 0 points if they leave the square.
8) CROSSING - Students will run down the line, take the ball outside a cone
and cross the ball at 2 target goals, one at the near post and one at the far post. 5
crosses from the left and 5 crosses from the right. 5 points will be awarded for hitting
either goal (including the posts and bar). Students must cross the ball on the run or 0
points will be awarded. Maximum points will be 50.
Name - Tutor -
Test level – BRONZE SILVER GOLD
Level att’ att’ att’ Score Achieved
1 Bleep Test
4 Short Passing
5 Long Passing
7 Ball Control
Total - Date -