• WordPress has challenged all the small players, and even mid-size players. Especially
companies using their own CMS products have harder time to sell their product.
• It is fairly typical that a customer says to North Patrol’s consultant that ”why we
shouldn’t do this with WordPress?” And often we don’t see any reason to challenge
that thinking. Especially if the client’s budget is less than 50 000 euros.
• That said, there are still lot of (large) customers who see WordPress as not suitable for
their needs. And some of them have good reasons, for example:
– Integrated and demanding eCommerce
– Marketing automation (and other digital marketing capabilities)
– Integrated customer community (or demanding extranet needs)
– Complex multi-lingual (and even multi-region/brand) setup
Web & CMS Expert, Partner
Perttu Tolvanen is a CMS expert that helps clients
choose partners and technologies for their Web and
eCommerce projects. His daily work involves writing
RFPs, analyzing proposals, meeting vendors and
facilitating workshops. Most typical cases for him are
large web projects where client organisations are
renewing their web presence from websites to
+358 50 685199
North Patrol is your expert in selecting the best vendors
and technologies for your next web project. We are an
independent consulting company without ties to system
vendors, and can help select the best implementation
plan and vendor to save you headaches in the long run.
We have participated in projects using e.g. the following
products: Drupal, WordPress, EPiServer, Sitecore,
Sitefinity, Liferay, SDL Tridion, Magento, Hybris.
Advisor in buying