Be the first to like this
The world of SEO is filled with misconceptions and myths. Anyone can claim that they're a search expert and publish any theory they have and call it the latest, greatest search (or SEO) technique. Chasing these wild ideas can be a major time waster, or even worse, actually harmful to your business.
See how Eric Enge (General Manager, Perficient Digital) and Rand Fishkin (Founder, SparkToro) use data and their experience to debunk today’s top search myths, such as:
- You can't get value from no-click searches
- Featured snippets cost you traffic
- Paid search is bigger than organic
- People don't recognize ads in Google
- You can't impact voice search
- And more!
You’ll learn how these myths got started, what the truth actually is, and where you should focus your attention to generate the most impact for your business.