A special webinar for Finance professionals
Looking forward to budget season? For many managers, the budget process is a painful, manual process driven by disconnected Excel spreadsheets that are error-prone, static, and generally non-collaborative. The result is a budget that becomes irrelevant as soon as the new fiscal year begins.
A more nimble response is needed. Budgeting and planning should be a continuous, flexible exercise based on rolling forecasts, and supported by systems that can adapt as the business climate changes.
Join us as we discuss how applying best practices and using an automated Enterprise Performance Management system can help intelligent enterprises reap the benefits of flexible budgeting, accurate forecasting and dynamic planning. By implementing best practices for budgeting and planning, you can:
- Make the budget process less painful
- Replace spreadsheets with web forms
- Automate the budget roll-up process
- Create budgets based on key business drivers
- Link strategic goals to operational decisions
- Integrate financial “actuals” with budget and forecast data
- Provide easy, real-time variance reporting
- Access a single version of the truth for financial information
Presenter Emil Fernandez is General Manager of Perficient's national Enterprise Performance Management practice.