The Woman Entrepreneur's Guide for Starting a Business
Top 7 Keys for Starting an OnlineBusinessFor the entrepreneur who’s got apassion burning a hole in her heartand no clue where to start
1. Know Your Passion• What lights a fire under your ass andgets you moving?• What could you talk about for hourson end and still have stuff to say?• What do you want to be known for?
2. Pinpoint Your Perfect Prospect• Who could I serve for hours on end without wanting tokill someone?• If I didn’t care what others think, who would I be?Create for that person. (this is massively important – itstretches you to really show up and be visible)• Then narrow it down. Be as specific as possible. Here’smine: women entrepreneurs between the ages of 33 –51 ready to quit making excuses, play big and live fromtheir feminine force.You’re not saving the world, you’re serving a piece ofthe population. Who is it? You have to know if youwant to be successful.
3. Create Your MessageYour message is who you help and how you helpthem. Keep it short and to the point:“I help... (who you help)understand/do… (what you offer)so that (the results)…”ex: I help women entrepreneurs connect to their feminine force sothat they shift shit, change lives, make money and live free.
4. Identify Your Genius• When do you feel in your “flow?”• What comes easily to you?• What is the best way for you todeliver your expertise?Businesses thrive when business owners operatefrom their genius – the thing they do best andmost easily.
5. Know Your Market• What causes that worry line in the middle of their forehead?• What do they want so badly they pee their pants?• What makes them cry?• What makes them fly?Know what your tribe wants or your tribe won’twant what you’ve got.
Ask yourself this: “If I don’tdo what I know I’m here todo, how will it affect my(kids, husband, family, friends,future generations)?”If you can’t claim your valuefor you, claim it for the worldthat needs you.6. Claim Your Value
7. Prioritize PleasureIt better be fun or it’s going to suck and noamount of success will be worth it.The more pleasurethe easier the successthe more youQuake and Shake The Planet.
Get the GuideThe Ultimate Guide on how to ignite your feminine fire anduse all things pleasurable to turn your passion into a profit.Click on the link below to get The GuideGet The Guide athttp://daphnecohn.com/get-the-guide