Power of Agile UX - EuroIA 2011
- Good afternoon , ladies & gentlemenI’m Petr Dousa from Kerio, Czech….
- … and I welcome you to Prague! And to my beautiful country, Czech Republic.To help you enjoy it more, I’ll give you some practical information.
- So who of (except for Czechs) knows how to say HI in Czech? shout.… Cool – expert levelCongratulations what’s your name? – applause for [name]!I hope you feel bit more at home now.
- Let’s start with topicWho of you works like this?I did at career startSeparated from several dev teamsSpecsDesign = weeks
- HOW MANY OF YOU?ME – TRYING TO REACH THISCO-LOCATED2 WEEK ITERATIONS, SMALL PARTS OF PRODUCTFEELS BETTER – QUICK!
- OUR PRODUCT
- Maximum value in miminum timeUseful also for non-agile
- Pick, mix, shorten
- At beginning of design
- USER, DEV, TESTER, PMSketchingDesigner moderates
- Week in advance+ EXPLAIN THE GOAL
- Then designer refines ->review with same group or usability testing
- Why good result?We have U.NEEDS, T.LIMITS, B.GOALS surface naturally all at at once
- AND THE TEAM LEARNS! about each other, especially that users are differentBetter than personas!
- 6 -> 3DOSTATEK ZJIŠTĚNÍ2 KRÁTKÉ LEPŠÍ NEŽ 1 DLOUHÝEVAL S TÝMEM
- If we miss important one, it appears next time
- Conference happens NOW in San Francisco – watch