Digital tools will never replace face-to-face relationships, but they must be in your communication toolkit.
How do you manage online social media engagement? What role does social media have, or should it have, in your organization? Finally, what tools will give you the best results?
In this seminar sponsored by Business Wire, Pete Codella, digital and Accredited public relations pro, will share strategies and examples for successfully using Facebook and Twitter for business.
This slide deck is from Pete's presentation on how you can use Twitter and Facebook to:
- Share links to relevant content – Web pages, blog posts, news releases, videos, photo galleries and presentations
- Comment on related content, offering support and insight
- Network with friends, colleagues and people you’ve never met face-to-face
- Curate content – provide links and perspective
- Highlight your company in the news
- Provide commentary for news and trends
- Tell more of your story than you could or would using traditional or paid media