Ontario proposed carbon tax could bring in $3.6B to the province BC model has credits as part of the tax implementation to support the economy. It is remain to be seen if to what types of credits that Ontario will offer as part of the carbon tax program
Climate Change Policies - Cap and Trade / Emissions / Carbon Tax / Carbon Pricing - Canada
• Yet there are no comments from people to why the Greenpeace director spoke out about radical views of Greenpeace, why? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA6WZ4SX_-0
• Yet we have people like Butts that will start at nothing to have no carbon in Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdSCKDR5-Y. JT does support
keystone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViTIdnDJPj0 So, where do the LPC stand on oil shipments? It appears to me that LPC only interested in
pipelines that do not touch LPC held areas!!
• Here is what leading scientist said about UN and Climate Change: http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2014/12/20141213-
• Ocean Trends - http://www.cfact.org/2014/12/22/what-if-obamas-climate-change-policies-are-based-on-phraud/
• The Weather Channel - http://viral.buzz/video-there-is-no-global-warming-says-founder-and-former-ceo-of-the-weather-channel/
• It seems to me that Canada emissions are not the issue as compare to elsewhere in the World: http://business.financialpost.com/2014/11/27/new-
• http://www.wri.org/blog/2014/11/6-graphs-explain-world%E2%80%99s-top-10-emitters. How would a carbon tax help reduced emissions in Canada or
make an impact on countries like India/China/USA? It seems to me that your party does not live in reality to big issues facing Canada, especially the
economy and/or how big emitters have done little to curb greenhouse gases. So, is your party going to look at a carbon tax on items coming from China,
India and USA?
• Here is the BC results of their Carbon Tax
• Provincial and Consumers Impact: http://www.slideshare.net/paulyoungcga/carbon-tax-canada-and-its-provinces
• GHG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMvCb-pWJsk
• Mexico - http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/mexico-ranks-95th-on-corruption-index/ or http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-
• Climate Change - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCrIpSzFwho
Alberta / emission
Ontario / Cap and Trade
• However, critics are warning that Premier Kathleen Wynne’s government is imposing
stultifying regulations on the very market that it is counting on to deliver low-cost
reductions, even as California policy makers are being forced to reassess their own cap-
and-trade system after a recent auction of allowances was dramatically undersubscribed.
• Getting it right is critical for the country’s largest economy, which has already taken a big
hit to its industrial base from the recession and competitiveness challenges.
• Toronto’s financial sector could emerge as a major trading centre for the North American
carbon markets. “Given we are going to have an Ontario cap-and-trade, everybody
should see this as an opportunity for Toronto and Ontario to be at the forefront of this
climate market,” said RBC Dominion Securities’ Mr. Radik, who trades emission credits
from Europe, the Western Climate Initiative, and a northeastern U.S. states’ electricity