Create a beautiful Holiday Display Box
You will need:
-Boxes (samples from Michaels)
-Small bottle brush trees
-Stickers and other embellishments
-Decorative paper / washi tape
Hint: There are so
many selections in
general and craft
stores. Try to land
on a theme. This
year, I’m all about
How to do: Step 1
• Choose decorative tape and line inside of edges
on box and outside edges. Similar to wrapping
How to do: Step 2
• Using the paper insert that comes with the
box, trace out the inner shape. Use pencil and
trace on the “wrong” side of the paper. Insert
into box (only needs small of glue).
How to do: Step 3
• Apply your elements on to the back of box. I
love these stickers from Jolee’s Boutique. Glue
mini trees as desired.
You are done!
• I love giving these boxes as gifts. They come
with a ribbon for hanging on the tree or the
• You are only limited by your imagination.
Look around at your supplies before shopping.
Each box requires a minimum of supplies so it
is a great way to use up some leftovers.
• Some other examples (just changing color of
paper and embellishments).
With just a couple simple supplies, you can create one-of-a-kind
cards and gifts for your friends and family. The only limit is your
imagination! For more ideas and hints on bringing creativity into
your daily life visit my blog, “The Everyday Muse” @