The Traditional/Secular-rational values dimension reflects the contrast between societies in which religion is very important and those in which it is not. The second major dimension of cross-cultural variation is linked with the transition from industrial society to post-industrial societies-which brings a polarization between Survival and Self-expression values.
Avsluta med att påminna om att nästa möte är mycket viktigt i F1 och se till att de vet var det är, alternativt visa dem var et är.
09:30 – 10:00 Administrative information concerning
10:00-11:00 Registration, Computer account, Access
11:00-12:00 Academic information about your study
programme from the programme director
12:00-13:00 Lunch at Hyllan, Osquldas väg 6
Where to go:
• Programme director: All academic matter related to the
programme (which track to choose, suggestion for
elective courses etc.)
• Master co-ordinator: All administrative matter related to
your programme (admittance to a course, certificates
• Information Center: accommodation, health care etc.
• You have access to computers 24/7 at KTH
• Your Computer support is ”DELFI” . A lot of useful
information from this page,
DELFI is located at Lindstedtsvägen 3, fourth floor, open
• Wireless network cover the campus (eduroam)
• Two password, one for KTH (personal menu) and one for
the computers at CSC.
• Change password first time you login.
The Academic Year
• The academic year is divided into two semesters, each
divided into two study periods.
• Autumn semester (period 1,2) begins September 2 and
ends January 18.
• Spring semester (period 3,4) begins January 20 and ends
• Exam periods:
Late May/early June
• Re-exams from the last period’s exams a few days before
each exam period
Rules regarding the master
• 120 credits
• Compulsory, conditonally elective and elective courses
• You can only choose courses for maximum 127,5 credits
• If you start an elective course and find that this is not
what you expected you can drop it within three weeks.
After three weeks you must complete the course.
Services to be found in tab
”Courses” and in tab ”Programme”
Alberto Lorente Leal 870423-8792
You have got a e s c UNIX computer account.
This is your username and password:
Login: a lb 1 1
Change your password at first
opportunity!( Use the command 'kpass1 d')
Your email will be handled by the
KTH (not CSC) email system.
v l.kth.se/student/support/i tsc/epost
for more information
You have signed an agreement for use of
computer, network and system facilities.
Make sure you have read the rules
carefully and understand them.
• E2 - Machine Learning – Josephine Sullivan
• E35 - Media Management – Christer Lie
• E36 – Human Computer Interaction – Ann Lantz
• D34 - Computer Science – Örjan Ekenberg
• D35 - Media Technology – Haibo Li