Use Virtual Simulations to practice authentic scenarios when:
- practicing management of a dangerous situation
- deploying a new standard of practice across the enterprise
- rapidly rolling out a policy change in critical areas such as infection control
- teaching critical thinking and decision making using simulations of increasing complexity
- practicing face-to-face communication in difficult situations
Virtual Simulations place learners in real-life work environments and real-life problems, allowing them to practice till they succeed, while learning from their failures, without harming any real patients or themselves.