There’s a reason we’ve written blog posts about trade shows and published infographics on the subject over the past few months. Marketing automation is a great tool to complement your trade show efforts, and can help you before, during, and after the trade show occurs by giving you the ability to:
* set up landing pages to collect lead information
* segment your email communications based on geography, interests, and more — making it easier to send out targeted and relevant trade show invites
* prepare autoresponders that will send your leads helpful information as soon as they submit one of your trade show forms
* automate follow-up with your leads after the trade show has ended
* assign trade show leads to the appropriate sales reps for follow up.