Phenomenally successful Southwest Airlines is renowned for its stellar Customer service. Learn from former Southwest Executive and author of Lessons in Loyalty, Lorraine Grubbs, how Southwest built and maintains one of the most faithful Customer bases.
Southwest Airlines recognized long ago that they were in the Customer service industry, they just happened to fly airplanes. They were one of the few companies who realized the existence of dual Customers - the internal one (employees) and the external one (passengers, vendors, partners, etc). This Customer service mindset was established from the onset in the creation of their mission statement, which in two separate parts, vows to deliver care and service to both employees and Customers. Their continual dedication to achieving the highest level of Customer service led them to:
* Always capitalize the "C" in Customers to emphasize their importance
* Imbed each employee paycheck with a reminder message that their "Customers were responsible for providing this paycheck"
* Design a hiring system to attract and retain "Warrior Spirits" with innate Customer service skills
* Implement a recognition system and invite the external Customer to help recognize employees
* Utilize fun as a strategy to find the kid in everyone
In this webinar you'll learn how to create a Customer Service culture in your organization, regardless of size. The principles and practices learned in this session will, when implemented correctly, boost the level of Customer loyalty in your organization, ultimately positioning your company as a leader in your industry and giving you a tremendous competitive advantage.