For a long time, a company’s commitment to outstanding customer service began – and ended – in its mission statement. This is all changing in a 24/7 connected world.
Your customers are taking to social media channels, like Facebook, Twitter and blogs, every day to recommend brands, provide usage tips, share content, and praise or criticize customer service; all affecting the perception of your brand. These conversations – whether stellar or abysmal – are taking place where they can be ‘heard.’
Join us for this matter-of-fact, no-nonsense webinar to discover:
1. Why – when the world is your competition – is customer service your only sustainable competitive advantage?
2. Why you need to personalize the customer experience or get left behind.
3. Why, with social media, customer service is the new marketing.
4. How to bust the 20 myths of customer service that hold your company back.
5. How to develop a formula to determine the economic value each customer contributes.
6. How to develop a two-way customizable customer service manifesto.
7. How to develop action plans for CEOs, line managers, and customer service reps.
8. How to get your best customers to stay and the harmful ones to leave.
Webinar attendees will learn tactics that enable their organizations to make more money through attitudes, and actions that will help their customers feel satisfied in bad times or good.