Online entry Of marks
• To familiarize all the teachers to know about online entry of CCE
marks of the students.
• To get all the marks of students of state by academic standard
• To compare the standards of students at various levels for giving
• To identify the best students, teachers and to give incentives for
• To identify the training needs for students and teachers.
• To analyse the issues related to the dropout cases.
• To understand how the data be analysed by the
Centralisedstudents performance tracking system.
STEPS TO LOGIN
Login to the portal www.cse.ap.gov.in
1.To enter the marks of students click on”Academic Performance
2.Select the assessment, class, medium ,
academic year and student name and then click
on get data.
3.Enter the tool wise marks of all subjects and
click on submit.
4. Enter academic standard wise marks all subjects,
marks of cocurricular areas and click on submit.
2.After completion of marks entry we can download
class wise report by clicking “CCE report” And also we
can get HEAD MASTER report card
CENTRALISED STUDENTS PERFORMANCE TRACKING :
It is Possible to track the performance of the students different
schools district wise , mandal wise, school wise of our state by
login to CM Dash Board (http://core.ap.gov.in)
1.login to CM Dash Board (http://core.ap.gov.in)
Following screen appears
2.Click on school education tab, following screen
In the following screen, click on filter tab to select
assessment type -management-class-subject-submit
We get district wise comparison statement as follows
In this we can get ratings of different districts
,Mandals,schools respectively by doing above filter process
The trends(avarage grade points) of
districts/Mandals/schools can be viewed here.
The online entry of CCE marks is useful for learners, teachers and department officials. It
helps to take further initiation to develop the education administration and to implement
new schemes and programs based on the needs and necessity of the learners from time to