AADHAAR ENABLED BIOMETRIC
ATTENDANCE SYSTEM (AEBAS)
E - HAAZAR
GOVT OF ANDHRAPRADESH AND SCHOOL
INTRODUCED BIOMETRIC SYSTEM
ENSURE EFFECTIVE ADMINISTRATION
ENSURE EFFECTIVE MONITORING
DELIVERY OF VARIOUS EDUCATIONAL
ENROLMENT OF STUDENTS
AADHAAR SEEDING OF ENROLMENT
TRACKING OF STUDENT
TRANSFER AND TRAINING
SUPPLY OF FREE TEXT BOOKS
DELIVERY OF MID DAY MEALS
• DEPLOYED IN NEARLY ONE LAKH
BIO METRIC MACHINES IN 41,601
SCHOOL OF ALL CATEGORIES.
• DIETS, IASES, CTES ETC.
• SCHOOL EDUCATION ADMIN
OFFICES – CSE, RJD, DEO, Dy E O,
• Capture the daily attendance of students and
teachers at school points
• Track potential student dropout
• Map attendance to student assessment and
• Transparent and accountable delivery of services
including mid day meal , free text books,
uniforms, bicycles for girl children etc.
Drawbacks present attendance
• It is laborious to huge classes
• Largely manual – register based systems
• Not easy to monitor
• Not easy to store the data for long time
• More paper consumption
• Chances for irregularities in taking attendance etc.
• Easy deployable – low cost
• Ensure attendance recording in remote areas
with mobile connectivity.
• Portable and easy to re-locate.
• No attendance registers required.
• No cards and other tokens required.
• Can be used for live test of our pensioners
• Tracks time entry and exit
• SMS alert to employees etc.
• Two applications
1. AP ONLINE application
2. CGG ONLINE application