Be the first to like this
This report is however specifically aimed at those working in institutions with digital performing arts collections that need guidelines for:
• the IPR issues at play when they want to provide online access to these holdings.
• sustainability planning beyond the project period.
These Best Practice guidelines in this report are focussed on answering the following questions:
• What are Best Practices for clearing IPR of performing arts content?
• Which revenue models are suitable for performing arts organisations based on the kind of access to cultural objects?
• Which steps should organisations follow when they are planning for sustainability?