Made by: Samyak Jain
(Too Much Information)
• Stick to three or four points about your topic
and elaborate them.
2. Guy Kawasaki’s
• 10 slides are the optimal no. to use for a
• 20 minutes is the longest amount of time you
• 30 point font is the smallest font size you
should use on your slides.
3. Design Template or
• Choose a design that is appropriate for the
• A clean, straight-forward layout is ideal for
• Young students respond to presentations that
are full of color and contain a variety of
4. Electrifying Color
• Good contrast with the background is essential
to make your text easy to read.
• Dark text on a light background is best.
• Dark backgrounds are very effective, if the text
5. Font Choices
• The font size should not be too small or too
• It should be easy to read from a distance.
• The font style chosen should be simple and
easy to read.
6. Photos and
• Use photos, charts and diagrams to
emphasize key points of your presentation.
• Different animations create confusion for the
audience as to from which direction the text
would appear. Thus uniformity is preferred.
8.Order of Slides
• The information flow should be in proper
order and thus the slides.