Profile Snapshot – Chartered Accountant with 2 years of experience in Statutory audit in Manufacturing and Service
Ø Chartered Accountant (CA) all levels in first attempt from ICAI
Nov 2003 – Feb 2007
Sep 2012 to Dec 2013
Manager - Finance
· Overall responsibility of managing finance and statutory/regulatory compliance function.
· Meeting with banks and investors for fund raising and management. Prepare presentation decks and business
plans to discuss with potential investors.
Apr 2012 – Sep 2012
Assistant Manager - Finance
· Implemented central MIS dashboard (including all Group Companies).
· Reviewed and improved plant budgeting process by changing the existing reports and accounting for additional
variables like dispatch delays.
· Prepared presentation decks for board on company’s long term & short term growth plans.
· Worked with the auditors and helped in closing the yearly audit well before deadline.
· Received letter of appreciation within 4 months of joining and consistently rated as exceed expectation (EE).
· Promoted from Assistant Manager to Manager in less than 2 years (company avg. 3 years).
Other Activities and Interest
Ø Received Merit based Scholarship from CA institute
Ø Participated in NCC camp and passed B Certificate examination during Senior Secondary School.
Ø Other activities: swimming and horse riding.
Ø Good working experience on MS – Office (expertise in excel & access)
Date of Birth
Contact No.: +91
To make a successful career in the field of finance, contribute to the achievement of organizational goals by applying
my professional knowledge, team building and leadership skills, thereby enhancing my knowledge and developing as
XYZ & Co., Chartered Accountant, Article Assistant
• Bank of India
• Hero Honda
(October 2010 – Till date)
• Audit planning
• Identification of Non-Performing Assets and verification for adequacy of provisioning
• Verification of purchases, sales, expenditure like rent and wages
• Preparation of CARO Report
• Compliances for TDS deduction & payment thereof and other statutory payments
• Calculation of depreciation as per Income Tax Act on block basis
• Examination of books of accounts maintained and method of accounting followed, closing stock valuation
• Calculation of accounting ratios as required in the Tax Audit Report
• Application of MAT, deferred tax and their implications in preparation of accounts
• E-Filing of income tax returns for companies, individuals, partnership firms, companies etc.
• Calculation of book profit for income tax purpose for the partnership firms
B.Com (Hons.), Calcutta University
Cleared all levels of Chartered Accountancy in 1st attempt
• Completed 100 hours of Compulsory Information Technology Training as conducted by ICAI
• Good knowledge of MS-Office, Tally and Internet
Date of Birth