1. Athens (Greece) – The Grand Resort LagonissiThey say that if the 1,188 square meters Royal Villa at this hotel doesn’t impress you, nothing inthe world can. The suite comes with a breathtaking panoramic view where you can enjoy thesunset from everywhere inside. Yes, you can even lie in the bathtub and watch the sunset – thebathroom has remote-operated blinds. A butler and a private chef are included. A night in theRoyal Villa at this hotel will cost you $48,000.
2. Las Vegas (Nevada, USA) – Palms Casino Resort HotelIf you are visiting Vegas and have hit the jackpot at the casino, nothing ends the night better thana good rest in the 929sqm Hugh Hefner villa at the Palms Casino Resort Hotel. The room comeswith a butler, a Jacuzzi with a panoramic view of Las Vegas, and total privacy. The Hugh HefnerSuite at this hotel will cost you $38,000 per night.
3. Manhattan (New York, USA) – Four Seasons HotelLocated in midtown Manhattan, the Four Seasons Hotel offers a luxurious Penthouse with a hugepanorama of the city. The suite has nine rooms, and the service includes a butler for your wholestay. A night in the Penthouse at the Four Seasons Hotel will cost you $32,000.
4. Geneva (Switzerland) – President Wilson HotelThe President Wilson Hotel in Geneva offers the King’s Penthouse, that has a whopping 1,195square meters, 6 bathrooms, and 4 bedrooms. It also comes with a party hall where you canentertain up to 35 guests. If you are worried about your security, you should know that the suitehas bulletproof windows. A night here will cost you $31,000.
5. Bahamas – Atlantis Resort HotelBeing in Bahamas is a thrill as it is, there’s hardly anything that can make the experience morepleasurable. Well, this suite thrives to top your visiting experience with even more excitement.The villa has 440 square meters, ten bedrooms and four bathrooms. You will get your own butlerand kitchen staff. Michael Jordan is among the celebrities that checks in here whenever he visitsBahamas. A night here will cost you “only” $24,000 per night.
6. Moscow (Russia) – Ritz-Carlton HotelThe luxurious 236 square meter villa at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel has a direct view on the famousRed Square. It includes full-board meals, a piano and a library. You will be charged $17,000 fora night here.
7. Dubai (United Arab Emirates) – Burj Al ArabWhen you say Dubai, everybody automatically thinks of the famous “seven-star” hotel in themiddle of the artificial island. The Royal Suite here has 799 square meters, and guests will gettheir own private movie house, a Rolls Royce with a chauffeur and discounted access to ahelicopter. A night in this villa costs $17,000.
8. Geneva (Switzerland) – Le RichemondThe 230 square meters Royal Suite at the Richemond Hotel in Geneva comes with its ownswimming pool and a 27 square meter terrace with a view on the city and the mountains. Thewindows are bulletproof. A night here will cost you $16,000.
9. Paris (France) – Four Seasons HotelThe Royal Suite at the Four Seasons Hotel in Paris has 244 square meters and is by far the mostluxurious accommodation you can get in France. It comes with antique furniture, a steam roomand a guest powder room. The hotel is located right in the heart of Paris – within a short walkaway from Champs-Elysees. A night in this suite will cost you $15,000.
10. Paris (France) – Park Hyatt HotelThe Imperial Suite at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Paris comes with a massage room and steamshower. The terrace is huge – 59 square meters – and offers a panoramic view of the whole city.You will be charge a bit less than $15,000 for a night here.