38 Moo 6 Baan Klang,
T. Toongfai, A. Muang,
MB. 089 82513132
To obtain a position as a Procurement Manager that utilizes my procurement/supply chain
experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Saipem Spa / Saipem Australia Pty Limited / Saipem Asia Sdn.Bhd. 1992 – 1997
Purchasing Officer/ Senior Purchasing Officer
• Responsible for all material and equipment needs for several PTT Natural Gas Pipe Line
offshore and onshore projects including managing purchasing and renting heavy
• Worked with Customs agent to proceed temporary importation of all heavy equipment from
various location aboard into Thailand. Maintain list of temporary imported items.
• Handled import and export equipment and parts projects. Coordinated direct with Customs
for barge and vessel port clearance.
• Managed Logistics for heavy equipment transportation.
Thaipo Ltd. 1997 - 2000
• Solicited and analyzed bids. Recommended award. Administered routine and complex
purchase and /or service orders. Ensure proper terms and conditions are include on all
purchase orders. Negotiated with supplier.
• Managed Logistics supply chain including authorizing import and export shipments,
monitored performance of customs agent. Recommended best and most economical method
Chevron Offshore (Thailand) Ltd. / ChevronTexaco Ltd./ Chevron Exploration and
Production Thailand Ltd. 2000 - 2008
Assistant Purchasing Manager/ Purchasing Manager/ Deputy Operational Procurement
• Managed all activities associated with procurement , import/export and movement of
material , expediting, storage of material and management of inventory, onward trans-
shipment of material for Chevron Operations , Gulf of Thailand.
• Managed surplus material in order to support Construction Projects and cost saving for the
• Managed and maintained processes and controls to ensure procurement activities are carried
out effectively and efficiently.
• Covered development of local sources , bids and proposals,negotiations and award. Ensured
buyers understand material cost drivers and total cost of ownership concepts.
• Managed a staff of 30 and developed and identified needs and paths for individual buyer.
Established short and long term goals and objectives for each direct reports and monitored
their performance to ensure all goals and objectives were achieved.
• Developed procurement processes to align with the Business Unit Processes.
• Worked with System and Application Developer team, Chevron Corp., to develop JDE and
eProcurement system. Deployed eProcurement System.
• Developed strategic suppliers and negotiated contract agreement to reduce number of
supplier from 2000+ to a group of 150 core partners resulting in cost saving due to reduce
of administrative costs as well as quantity price breaks.
• Responsible for preparing and managing the operating budget for the procurement function.
• Acted as the Export Compliance Officer responsible for ensuring the business unit complied
with US International Trade , export and anti-boycott regulations and associated company
• Worked with DMF for issues related to material imported and corporate with DMF for
• Worked together with Chevron Corp. auditors, Partner auditors and internal auditors every
once a year to ensure that SCM processes are complied with Corp. principle and law.
Precision Power Services Co.,Ltd 2010 – 2011
Sales Manager ( Part-time)
• Providing sales management services , develop sales , advertising and marketing strategies.
Mubadala Petroleum (Thailand) Ltd. Oct. 2011 – July 2015
• Provide input and advice to users in determining the scope of work (SOW).
• Determine procurement strategy, together with user, for a particular SOW to be stated in the
instruction to bidders (ITB) and to ensure that user’s requirements is in accordance to BU’s
• Manage the process of preparing a bid plan and review the bid plan with users and
• Coordinate with facilities/projects group, legal, finance, insurance and outside consultants
with respect to the preparation of major construction (EPC / EPIC) contracts. Coordinate
with bidders, users, projects and operations, on all technical bid documents with respect to
technical specifications requirements, cost roll-ups and project scheduling.
• Manage the process of preparing a bid package to be distributed to bidders, which include
ITB, SOW, HSE exhibit, etc., for a particular SOW to ensure clarity and completeness of
the information contained in the bid package.
• Manage the process of short listing and/or prequalifying the bidders to ensure the quality of
• Review and manage inventory contract including with ; the controls over payment
authorization, the contract management performance monitoring, challenges to and queries
raised with suppliers, etc.
• Redesigned Procurement and Contract Processes and Procedures to align with Company
Date of Birth: 5 Jan. 1960
Marital Status : Married
Place of Birth : Bangkok
Bachalor degree of Education Science in International Political Science, 1981
• Supplier Management and Integration Workshop - ChevronTexaco
• Advance in Supply Chain Management - Arizona State University
• Supervisor Essentials - ChevronTexaco
• 4 Roles of Leadership - Franklin Covey
• Fundamental of Purchasing – ISM
• Leadership Development Program for Experienced Leadeers - Chevron
• Operational Excellence Certificate – Chevron
• Dangerous Goods Regulations ( Awareness) – Hazmat Training
• Total Cost of Ownership - DPSS
• Inventory Management and Investment Recovery – Chevron
• The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People - Franklin Covey
• Cross Cultural Management - Crosss-Cultural Management Co.,Ltd
Khun Ian Warrilow
Senior Manager, Joint Venture Management and Planning
Mubadala Petroleum ( Thailand) Ltd.
Tel. 662 7929777