application that provides mobile access to Ticketek (www.ticketek.com.ar), the largest ticket broker in Argentina (as well as Australia and New Zealand). Using barcodes, the application allows you to use your Nokia phone in place of printed tickets. It eliminates traditional paper tickets and, as is common in North America, printing out tickets on a printer at home. The developer, based in Argentina, worked together with Ticketek and mobile operator Telecom Personal, to produce this mobile application.
• Mobile has become the major payment and ID
• Major payment ac=vi=es have been around
mobile content (Ringtones, Mp3, Wallpapers,
• Mobile phones con=nued evolu=on is bringing
increased processing capabili=es making
possible to run applica=ons with encryp=on
levels even higher than required by credit card
• Generate a diﬀeren=ator through an innova=ve product.
• To implement the ﬁrst real mobile commerce applica=on.
• In order to achieve these goals:
– To develop an “aspira=onal” product, accessible to those who own mid and high end
– Aspira=onal product:
– A mobile =cket sale and delivery solu=on has been developed, allowing real =me online
credit card payments thorugh mobile
– The customer has an experience similar to the web’s but adapted to mobile: he/she
selectes the event, date and posi=ons and =cket delivery method.
– Once the =cket has been purchased, it can be received directly on the mobile phone in
the representa=on of a barcode image.
– Then only the user has to show his/her phone screen to a barcode reader in order to
access the venue.
– Addi=onally, to generate alterna=ves to tradi=onal =cke=ng systems,providing accessible
to the rest of the users, broadening the solu=on poten=al target base
– “Mass market” product
– The customer can s=ll make the purchase through the tradi=onal sales channels (web/
phone) and receive the =cket on his/her cell phone.
Navigate through the check detailed
pick the date
complete oﬀer of info on any of
shows available… them
Pick the log in using
Pick number of (op=ons &
=ckets you want… op=on. user and pass.
Then you choose Input card
your credit card info
Func1onality on the web
• Upon selec=ng the
delivery method, user
• Once the transac=on
is validated, the user
receives a wap push
SMS with a link
poin=ng to a
• Click here to
download your =cket